Saturday, July 30, 2011

PaperWings Contest Entry: Faie Creo

VOTING HAS STARTED :D Please help me with me with my art career by stopping by to vote on my piece if you think it's deserving. Simply go to the following link:

http://www.paperwingspodcast.com/2011/07/faie-creo-by-vo/

To the left of the image there is a "like" button.  It'll look like a thumbs up.  All you have to do is click that and then you're done!  No registration is  needed to vote and it would only take a few seconds.

You can also check out all the entries at this link :)

http://www.paperwingspodcast.com/contest-2/

My friend is also running here:
http://www.paperwingspodcast.com/2011/08/seer/

Best of luck to the other contestants!

And thanks in advance for your help if you do decide to vote on mine!
---
So Paper Wings Podcast is hosting their first contest!  First place wins a Intous 4 tablet. :x 

Voting period will be the first of August.  You can vote on more than one, and there's a winner in each of the three quote categories.  If you think mine's deserving, please help my art career by voting on my submission when the time comes. It's very easy to vote. Once my entry is up, go to the website and simply click "like." Make sure it's directly from their website, otherwise the like will not count. :D  I would really appreciate it. 

And now for my submission. :D

The quote I chose was, “I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.” by Vincent Van Gogh. I was inspired by the stuff animal my lovely boyfriend won for me. It's very dear to my heart, so I thought it would be a great point to start off for the contest.



Although I hope to win, best of luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment